Governance Programmes for Individuals
Click here for details
Serving on a well functioning board is a rewarding experience bringing with it the satisfaction of knowing you are making a real difference. But this is only possible if the practices are in place to enable the board to truly lead the organisation.
How well does your board perform on the following key areas?
- We are clear about our job and how to do it
- We have the confidence to govern with one voice but deliberate with many
- We know how to create linkages between the organisation and its legal and moral owners
- We proactively ensure unacceptable situations do not occur at board and organisational level
- We know how to implement effective monitoring that informs the board and wider organisation
- We spend valuable board time on the most important matters
Assistance for Boards and Trusts
If your board needs assistance with any of these areas you have come to the right place. At Board Clarity Limited we can help you focus on the larger issues instead of administrative detail, delegate with clarity, control management without meddling and rigorously evaluate what the organisation is accomplishing. We use an approach called Policy Governance®-the international best practice standard recognised by key NZ Government funding agencies.
Since 2001 we have helped hundreds of boards and trusts fundamentally improve their performance including national and regional agencies, health organisations, businesses, sports bodies, professional associations and large non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
Governance Development Workshop Feedback
Over 200 people have completed our governance development programmes. Here’s how they rate them (as surveyed in the last two years).
- 99% Enjoyed the workshop a lot or some
- 96% Will apply the learning a lot or some
- 98% Will improve their effectiveness and results a lot or some
Rating Scale: A lot, some, little, none
“As part of my training, I was required to observe the finest facilitators in the world. My experience with you two was wonderful. What I thought would be a boring, dry seminar turned out to be a very informative and enjoyable experience.” Health sector board member.
“It has empowered us to discuss the difficult questions.”
“Personally if the board didn’t go down this path I will seriously consider whether I want to continue.”
“The concepts were new, very useful for me in a number of environments.”
“I got more out of the one-day workshop with Cam than I did out of the week-long Director’s course.”
We Would Like to Help You Too!
Satisfaction with our service is guaranteed. We will not invoice any services if you are not fully satisfied.
Board Clarity Ltd
Ph: +64 27 233 2641